Who is Eligible?
To be eligible for Medicare-covered home health care, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be under a physician’s care and the physician must order the services.
- You must require a skilled, intermittent service such as skilled nursing care, physical therapy or speech therapy.
- You must be homebound due to an illness or injuries which make it difficult for you to leave your home without assistance.
- If you do not have Medicare, many of our services are covered through insurance and/or Medicaid.
- If you are unsure if you are covered for home health.