Private Duty Care
Private Care is a personalized plan of care that assists individuals with their non-medical daily living activities on a short term or long term basis.
What can Private Duty Care accomplish?
Private Care provides peace of mind to family members who can’t always be there.
- Improve a client’s personal dignity, self esteem and quality of life.
- Prolong their independence.
- Increase their safety and comfort.
- Reduce their stress.
- Reduce their feelings of loneliness.
- Avert unnecessary or unwanted institutional care.
Our dependable, honest and competent staff provides help that includes:
- Homemaker Service – Meal preparation, light housekeeping, laundry, transportation, shopping and other essential errands
- Health Aide Service – Personal care; bathing, dressing, grooming.
- Respite Care – Relief for the normal caregiver to allow them to have some time for themselves. Medication Reminders – Our staff can issue a friendly reminder to take the appropriate medication at the scheduled time.
- Registered Nurse – Our specialized team of nurses offer primary are to those clients with more advanced needs.